Ouarzazate & Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs 1 Day Tour From Marrakech
Ouarzazate & Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs 1 Day Tour From Marrakech Overview
ouarzazate is the gate of the sahara desert it is 193.7 km far from Marrakech, around 4 hours drive to get there passing by Atlas Mountains and the famous tichka passes at the altitude of 2260 m, Takes in some wonderful views over the High Atlas and passes many villages.
A journey of stunning scenery lined with Kasbahs and palm groves, you will learn from your guide about the history of this aerea and have a guided walking tour in the UNESCO World Heritage Site Ait Ben Haddou,Studded with crenelated towers and decorated with geometrical patterns, it is truly one of the world’s cultural treasures. a visit to the cinema studio is scheduled where famous international movies were filmed (Lawrence of Arabia (1962), The Mummy (1999), Gladiator (2000), Kingdom of Heaven (2005), Kundun (1997), Legionnaire (1998), Hanna (2011),The Hills Have Eyes (2006), and Salmon Fishing in the Yemen (2011), Game Of Thrones. you will have a lunch break in a typical Ait Ben Haddou restaurant.
- – View the stunning contrast of the stone desert landscapes
- – Enjoy authentic Berber’s hospitality
- – Taste delicious traditional Berber food
- – Explore Morocco’s Film studios
- – Ride in a 4×4 in the Atlas Mountains
- – Spend one full day seeing the best of what South has to offer
- Guided tour of Ouarzazate
- Admission to Aït Benhaddou
- Lunch In a local Typical Restaurant
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Marrakech hotel
- Entrance to Cinema Studio
- Comfortable Mini Van or 4×4
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in central Marrakech. For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area, departure point is in central Marrakech.
- 7:00 AM